All you need is
Beef Rump Roast 15 Mins Prep 40 Mins Cooking + 10 Min Resting Serves 6
* 1.2 Kg Beef Rump Roast
* 1 tbsp olive oil
* 1 tbsp smoked paprika
* 1 1/2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
* 1 1/2 tbsp tomato paste
* 2/3 cup salt-reduced beef stock
* 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
* 200 g brown mushrooms, sliced
* 1/2 sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees (180 fan forced)
Rub beef with oil sprinkle with paprika. Season. Place Beef on a rack over a large roasting tin and cook in oven for 20 Minutes.
2. In a medium bowl combine Worcestershire sauce, tomato paste and stock.
Add onions and mushrooms. Season and stir to combine. Remove beef from oven. Reduce heat to 180 degrees. Pour mushrooms sauce into base of roasting tin.
Return to oven and cook beef for a further 20-25 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
Transfer beef to a plate. Cover loosely with foil and set aside to rest 10 minutes. Add sour cream to mushrooms in pan and stir to combine. Seasoning.
3. Thinly slice beef. Serve with mushrooms sauce, rice, rocket leaves, pickles and parsley.